Whiz Kids (Ages 7-10)
Whiz Kids programs are best suited for children who are new to computer science. Students can pick one of the 2 programs based on their interest. Classes are held every week for 90-minutes.
Program 1: Introduction to Computers and Programming Fundamentals (12-36 weeks)
Want to expose your child to Coding and get their foundations strong? This is the right program for you.
Students will learn the basics of computer science and then progress to programming fundamentals.
- Computer Basics (12 Weeks)
- Programming Fundamentals - Level 1 (12 Weeks)
- Programming Fundamentals - Level 2 (12 Weeks)
Program 2: Website Design, Game Development & Animation, Interactive Robotics (12-36 weeks)
Not sure what your child may like? Or want to experiment with various disciplines and see where their strengths are? This is the right program for you.
This program helps assess children’s strengths and interests so they can advance in that specific discipline next - Creative Coder, Video Game Development, and Robotics.
- Website Design (12 weeks): In this program, we introduce students “The World of the Internet”, the safety and security of their personal information while using the internet, and apply their learning to create a website of their own.
- Game Design, Animation & introduction to Virtual Reality (12 weeks): Students will learn the foundations of programming, animation, and game design skills using a highly engaging visual programming interface - Scratch.
- Interactive Robotics ( 12 weeks): The program will cover the fundamentals of Robotics, Laws of Robotics, and coding solutions for real-world challenges with Robots like Ozobot, Dash, and Dot.
Explorers (Ages 10-12)
The Explorers programs are designed for children ages 10 to 12. Students can pick one of the three programs based on their interest and prior experience. Classes are held every week for 90-minutes.
Program 1: Programming Fundamentals, Interactive & Responsive Web Design (12-36 weeks)
As the world becomes more globalized, becoming skilled in the field of technology is a requirement for success in the increasingly competitive workforce.
This program builds the programming foundations and the world of the internet, websites and applications.
- Programming Fundamentals Fast Track (12 weeks)
- Responsive Website Development (12 weeks)
Program 2 : Mobile App Development (16-32 weeks)
This is a perfect program to convert your child’s ideas into inventions using mobile apps! Students will learn the basics of app development and will build an android or iOS mobile app for one of their ideas.
- Android App Development with MIT App Inventor (16 Weeks)
- iOS Development with Swift (16 Weeks)
Program 3 : Interactive Electronics with Arduino (16-32 weeks)
Microprocessors have revolutionized every aspect of the 21st century. Students will integrate software and electrical components, and build digital interactive devices that can sense and control objects in the physical and digital world using an Arduino Microcontroller.
- Introduction Arduino (16 weeks)
- Advanced Arduino Projects (16 weeks)
Discoverers (Ages 12+)
A perfect program to get kids ready for AP Computer Science and build the confidence to pursue future software engineering career. Classes are held every week for 90-minutes.
Program 1: Java and Object Oriented Programming (16-32 weeks)
Why Java? It's the most commonly used programming language in the world. It's a good precursor to learning other programming languages. It’s a stepping stone for your child’s undergrad and computer science career.
- Introduction to Java & object oriented programming(16 weeks)
- Advanced Java (16 weeks)
Program 2: Game Development with Unity (16-32 weeks)
Convert your child’s video gaming obsession into a game development career. Students will learn how to create and code games using one of the most popular game engines — Unity.
- 2D Game development(16 weeks)
- 3D Game development (16 weeks)
Students can take Garnet Valley School Bus transportation to directly come to our center.
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
Non-touch temperature check of our Staff and Students before they enter
the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal device, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get great deals sent directly to your inbox!
You have already subscribed!