We partner with educational institutions and schools, who are interested in introducing STEM education to their students and staff.
For Students (K-12)
- S2STEM will conduct STEM courses (K-12) to meet the needs of your students at your premises.
- S2STEM will provide the course curriculum, instructors, tools & technology needed to conduct the sessions.
- Sessions are conducted by our experienced staff (1:8 instructor-student ratio).
- We will partner with you to collect feedback from parents and improve future sessions.
For Teachers & Staff
- S2STEM will train your teachers/staff to enable them to be STEM instructors for K-12.
- We will provide course curriculum, tools & instructions and necessary coaching needed to offer STEM education. You need to procure the necessary STEM tools and technology needed.
- We will offer free mentor-ship to your staff after the training to provide on-going support.
- We will partner with you to introduce new programs every year to keep up with changing technology and educational needs.