Onsite School Support
From: $360.00 / month
What’s covered in this program?
- Support attending online classes
- Schoolwork/ homework help
- Resolving any technical difficulties
- Non-screen interactive activities during breaks e.g. fun kids workout, yoga, solving puzzles, and building new skills
Our expert teachers will help your child every step as they adjust to this new learning environment.
More about the program:
- 2, 3, or 5 days a week
- 8:30 am – 3 pm or 7:30 am – 2:30 pm. Need until 6pm? Enroll in STEM Club
- Timings will align with Garnet Valley Schools as they adjust.
- Convenient monthly payment. Payment is due 1st of every month.
- Personal iPad/Laptop and a comfortable headset with mic is a must for all students.
Need early drop-off? Add “Extended Hours” to your cart before checkout.
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
Non-touch temperature check of our Staff and Students before they enter
the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal device, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)