Spring Break Camps
$299.00 – $450.00
Mar 29th to Apr 2nd 2021.
Roblox Game Development (Ages 10-14): Roblox is one of the largest social video game platforms that allows players to imagine, create and play together in virtual 3D worlds. Campers will learn the fundamentals of video game development and create their own video game in Roblox.
Game Development with Scratch (Ages 6-9)
Learn basic programming, animation and game design concepts using a highly engaging visual programming tool – Scratch. Campers will create several animated stories, and design/code their own games using drag-and-drop programming.
Camp Timings: 9am-3:30pm. You can purchase additional hours using our Add-On product.
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
Non-touch temperature check of our Staff and Students before they enter
the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal device, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)