STEM Challengers is a perfect after-school STEM enrichment program for middle-school and high-school students. Programs are conducted by S2STEM at our partner locations.
- Fall Theme: First Lego Challenge- Robotics Team Competition
- Winter Theme: 2d Game Development with Unity
- Spring Theme: 3D Modeling & Design or Coding Program of choice
Program topics can be customized to meet your student needs. Sessions are 60-90min, every week starting September.
Contact your school to Sign-up.
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
Non-touch temperature check of our Staff and Students before they enter
the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal device, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)