From enhancing your child’s critical thinking skills to encouraging them to problem solve, our robotics teams teach important lessons while engaging in exciting robotics challenges.
FIRST LEGO League Jr (Ages 6 - 10)
It’s never too early to discover STEM! FIRST LEGO® League Jr. program is designed to introduce exciting STEM topics to kids ages 6 to 10 while inspiring them through a real-world challenge they must solve by using research, critical thinking, and imagination.
With our STEM coaches on their side, the students build models using LEGO®, create posters with the team to present what they learned, and participate in local events to share their great ideas with the community.
- Team meet weekly once for 12 weeks starting Sep
- Teams form in Aug
FIRST Lego League (Ages 10 - 14)
We know that the innovators of tomorrow practice both imaginative thinking and teamwork. Guided by two or more STEM coaches, our FIRST LEGO® League teams research a real-world problem and work together to find a creative solution. They will design, build, and program a robot using LEGO MINDSTORMS®, then compete on the table-top playing field.
From enhancing their critical thinking skills to developing team-building practices, our students apply all they learn to succeed. Each team may contain up to 10 participants between the fourth and eighth grades.
- Team meet weekly once for 15-20 weeks starting Sep
- Teams form in Aug
Wonder League Robotics Challenge (Ages 6 - 14)
Coding is the new team sport for future tech leaders and innovators! Teams of kids ages 6-8, 9-11, and 12-14 will design solutions for real-world science and technology challenges by programming Dash, Dot, and Cue robots. They will develop problem-solving and creativity skills while building relationships with their peers and having fun!
All teams will participate in an online competition in Jan. Selected teams can participate in invitational round to win multiple prizes.
- Team meet weekly once for 12 weeks Starting Dec
- Teams form in Nov
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
We conduct non-touch temperature check of our staff and students before they enter the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal laptop, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get STEM resources sent directly to your inbox!