S2STEM is seeking enthusiastic college / high school graduates to assist in our STEM programs as a STEM counselor.
If you are looking for a part-time or summer job, passionate about inspiring kids, and helping them excel, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The working hours are flexible.
- Assist/facilitate STEM activities as part of our STEM programs
- Help teachers in creating lesson plans
- Helps with classroom administration and material management
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Can inspire and assist kids in problem-solving and self-discovery
- Comfortable learning new tools and technologies
- Well-organized and committed
- Fun, Creative and energetic
- Previous experience working with kids or in technology is a plus but not required