Interact, Learn, Have Fun
Our hands-on problem solving approach will enhance your child’s natural curiosity. Together, we will cultivate essential 21st century STEM skills - critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.
Engage kids in after school activities that help build their future
Parents appreciate it. Kids enjoy it.
Fun activities that allow kids to solve real-world problems
A Week at STEM Club
Join STEM Club & Have Fun!
STEM Clubs are an incredible way to connect kids with science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects. They ignite an enthusiasm for STEM and provide a platform to expand your child's learning using hands-on activities.
e-school or no-school, we have a way to support you...
Our STEM Club students in action...
Get your child ready for the future!
Safety of our Staff and Students comes first
Our new operating procedures align with CDC guidelines to ensure a safe
environment for students and staff
We conduct non-touch temperature check of our staff and students before they enter the center every day
- Daily sanitization of premises
- Separate entry & exit pathways
- Social distancing posters to remind students
Frequent hand-washing/sanitizing: on arrival, every hr, before eating, after bathroom breaks
- Parents will drop off and pick up the kids curbside of the center
- No one is allowed inside the center except staff and authorized personnel
Reduced classroom size to maintain 6ft distance
- Each student will have a designated desk and dedicated bin with all the supplies
- Bring personal laptop, headphones and mouse
- Limited group activities
Masks are mandatory for both students and staff all times
- Immediate notification to all parents in case of a COVID-19 incident
- Center lock down procedures (2 weeks)