The kids at S2STEM not just play and have fun but they also learn new skills. We teach and inspire kids in STEM through hands-on learning. All our programs focus on 21st century STEM skills Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication, Creativity, Technology & Engineering, real-world application of Science, Technology and Engineering.
We hire best-in-class staff. Our interns go through rigorous training and coaching until they are fully up-to-speed with our ways of teaching.
Before-school STEM clubs are a perfect solution for parents and guardians who are looking for morning care for children. Our AM Clubs start as early as 7:30 AM Monday to Friday except during school holidays.
Multiple after-school STEM enrichment options are available at S2STEM for ages 5 to 12.
- After-school STEM Clubs for 3-5 days/week
- Engineering Clubs - weekly once or twice
- Robotics - weekly once
- Coding programs - weekly once
No clubs on School holidays.
Our staff-to-student ratio varies based on age and may range from 12 to15 students per teacher. In addition to a primary teacher, each classroom also has one or more counselors to assist the students.
Our mission is to provide the best quality STEM education through our experienced instructors. For any reason, if you are not happy with our course, we will work with you to address the issue immediately.
We believe in continuous improvement and value your feedback. We get feedback from students at the end of every session to assess ourselves. You can share feedback anytime via email or in-person. We also send a survey request to get feedback at the end of every course.
Yes, we appreciate referrals. Both the referee and referrer would get a discount. Learn more.
Yes, siblings will get a 10% discount for the course.
We add new programs based on community interest every year. Please let us know your needs, so we can consider adding the programs in the future.
- Go to https://www.s2stem.com/account/ and click on “Lost your Password?” and provide your email account.
- Create a new password by following the instructions sent to your email.
You can make a payment via check or card or Bank transfer as part of program registration. Please make checks payable to “S2STEM Inc”. Payment for the entire course is due on or before the first session. We cannot guarantee your spot until the payment is made.
For most programs, payment is due upfront. After-school club payments are due 20th of every month.
- For most programs, a recurring payment is set up during program registration.
- You need to have a valid debit/credit card linked to your paypal account or a checking account to set up a recurring payment.
- For ACH payments, contact S2STEM to set up via Stripe.
- For debit/credit card payments
- Go to https://www.s2stem.com/account/
- Login to your S2STEM account
- Go to “My Subscriptions” tab to see all your recurring payments
- For ACH payments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pause/cancel debit/credit card recurring payments from https://www.s2stem.com/account/ : My Subscriptions tab or you can also call us to take care of that for you.
- Contact us to cancel recurring ACH payments.