Yes, we appreciate referrals. Both the referee and referrer would get a discount. Learn more.
Our mission is to provide the best quality STEM education through our experienced instructors. For any reason, if you are not happy with our course, we will work with you to address the issue immediately.
100% attendance is needed to be complete a program, but we understand that not everything can be planned. So, to accommodate students, who missed any session due to unavoidable situations, we offer make-up classes on Saturday. Please call our office to schedule them ahead.
We believe in continuous improvement and value your feedback. We get feedback from students at the end of every session to assess ourselves. You can share feedback anytime via email or in-person. We also send a survey request to get feedback at the end of every course.
We conduct online sessions through Zoom, a video conferencing platform and its free for students. Soon after the registration, you will receive an email from S2STEM Team with detailed instructions on how to join an online session, tips to make the learning effective.
In order to complete a course, students need to complete all the sessions. If you had to pause a course for a longer period of time due to unavoidable situations, we will work with you to move your child to a future schedule.
We add new programs based on community interest every year. Please let us know your needs, so we can consider adding the programs in the future.
- Go to https://www.s2stem.com/account/ and click on “Lost your Password?” and provide your email account.
- Create a new password by following the instructions sent to your email.
You can make a payment via check or card as part of program registration. Please make checks payable to “S2STEM Inc”. Payment for the entire course is due on or before the first session. We cannot guarantee your spot until the payment is made.
For most programs, payment is due upfront. For STEM Clubs the payment is due 1st of every month.
- For most programs, a recurring payment is set-up automatically by the system as part of your program registration.
- You need to have a valid debit/credit card linked to your paypal account to set up a recurring payment.
- We also recommend creating a S2STEM account for managing all your recurring payments and to have better visibility into all your orders.
- Go to https://www.s2stem.com/account/
- Login to your S2STEM account
- Go to “My Subscriptions” tab to see all your recurring payments
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get great deals sent directly to your inbox!
You have already subscribed!